PORTLAND TRACK FESTIVAL - YOUTH MEET
June 2-3, 2018
Liberty High School (Map)
21945 NW Wagon Way, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Event & Registration Info
Pre-registtion is required. Register at Athletic.net
There will be an $10 registration fee per athlete to be paid online.
As per the USATF:
Ages 8U, 9-10, 11-12 may compete in a maximum of three events including relays
Ages 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 may compete in a maximum of four events including relays
Every athlete must have a waiver filled out and turned in when picking up your number:
Tony Rinck: PTFYouth@gmail.com
Packet pick up begins at 7:30 am. Races and field events start at 9 am.
Running events will be run with the youngest age group first. Girls then Boys.
Day 1 Events
- 4 x 100m relay
- Long Jump
- Shot Put (Boys and Girls run simultaneously two rings)
Shot Put weigh-in will be from 8:00am- 10:30am at the awards table
Day 2 Events
- 4 X 400m relay
- Turbo Javelin (Boys and Girls run simultaneously)
- Javelin (Girls competition then Boys)
- High Jump (Boys and Girls run simultaneously)
Race Divisions are set according to the USATF. You do not need to be a USATF member to compete.
Age Division Year of Birth
- 8 & Under (previously Sub-Bantam) 2010+
- 9 - 10 (previously Bantam) 2008-2009
- 11 - 12 (previously Midget) 2006-2007
- 13 - 14 (previously Youth) 2004-2005
- 15 - 16 (previously Intermediate) 2002-2003
- 17 - 18 (previously Young) 2000-2001